Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hanging with Delilia

Today is the first full day I've spent with Delilia (not that it's over yet). I've been in the room with her since about 9:30 a.m. and she's already sitting on one of our couches.




She certainly seemed hesitant at first, hiding under the couch. I brought her some wet cat food. After a while I reached under the couch and petted her, which got her to come out from the couch. Since then, she's alternated between eating and snuggling with me. Now she's trying to figure out what the TV is all about (either that or she really likes "The People's Court").




She is so sweet. I can already feel myself falling in love with her gentle, loving nature. And I think she's getting close to pop - here you can see her bulging belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment