Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Quick update

We stopped by the cat shelter on Saturday and got a brief visit with Dee as she was being brought out to one of the cat "condos". She looked healthy and although she was hesitant about her new surroundings, I think having us there made it feel slightly easier on her. She happily snuggled with me for a few minutes, which helped me a great deal.

The kittens were still recovering from their surgeries, so we were unable to see them. However, when I went on the website this morning, I saw that both Raiden and Catwings have already been adopted. There were no postings for Dee or Kara, so I don't know if they have also gone to their forever homes. I have an email in to the Cat Foster care coordinator - I'm sure she thinks I'm nuts or high maintenance (LOL). But somehow knowing the cats I loved for two months are settled would help ease the ache of missing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment