Monday, February 27, 2012

Still no kittens

Cedar has settled in nicely. She spends a great deal of her time in her cat carrier, but she has started to venture out more and more. We have opened the door to find her curled up in the cat pillow several times.

Her appetite is still voracious. She seems to be eating 2 cans of wet cat food a day. Between the improved nutrition, and the twice daily antibiotics, her head infection seems to be clearing up. However, still NO KITTENS. I'm disappointed, because I have to head back to work this morning, and the chance of her giving birth without me here is higher. I had really hoped it would happen over the weekend. On the other hand, I don't think this is her first litter of kittens, so hopefully she will be fine without me acting as her doula.

No comments:

Post a Comment