Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Still no kittens

Serenity has continued to get bigger and bigger. It is quite amazing to feel the kittens move when I hold her side when she sits on my lap. She has become quite friendly. I am a little concerned about her lack of grooming herself. I'm not sure if it is because she is uncomforable from being so large, or if she just doesn't particularly care/know how to groom herself. As a result, she has a somewhat odd odor. Hopefully once the kittens arrive, she will show more interest.

I am also concerned that she may decide to give birth on my desk. She loves sleeping under my monitor stand. None of the other blankets seem to hold much interest for her. I may find I have a power struggle on my hands if I try to move her and kittens to a lower surface. Sigh - the joys of fostering.

No comments:

Post a Comment